Hi, My name is Steve and I believe you are the company you keep.
And I’m giving you permission to unfollow me…
Yes, really. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
If unfollowing me or blocking me would genuinely make your life better, more fulfilling, more at peace, then by all means – unfollow me. It won’t offend me. Promise.⠀After all, you are the company you keep. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I appreciate that you respect and acknowledge your most valuable and finite resource; 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Life is far too short to be spending it with people you don’t like or really vibe with.⠀
It’s said that you are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with. I agree but with a revision to include where a lot of people spend a lot of their time – social media.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
“You are the average of the 500 (or maybe 5,000) people you spend the most time with.”⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
As you consider whether to unfollow me, or anyone else, I encourage you to take into account a few things while you run your own self-audit. I’ll use my own as an example here:⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Do the people I spend my time with believe in love, gratitude, and mutual respect?⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Do they genuinely think about others and the impact that one’s actions (both directly and indirectly) can have on those they meet and may never meet?⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Do they see themselves as a positive contributor to the world?⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Do they too see that complete strangers, those that have done them harm, can also be positive contributors to the world?⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Are they part of a group of positive people that need to start SPEAKING LOUDER about the beautiful, the moving, and the positively wonderful experiences we have everyday?
If we’re straight on the list above, we’re going to have a great time
With that being said, there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with unfriending, unfollowing, blocking those that do not serve (or echo) your purpose in life. I say that knowing that some of you may be on the fence about either me, an old friend from high school, a family member, etc.
Go ahead, unfollow away, and if they ask, tell them your friend Steve said it was cool as you are the company you keep.
- Love one another
- Take care of one another
- And please, please, please be grateful for one another
Contact us for free consult!
#instafit #progress #gymlife #shredded #cardio #aesthetics #fitnessaddict #fitspiration #getfit #noexcuses #fitnessmodel #healthylife #fitnessmotivation #gymrat #dedication #physique #gains #lift #fitlife #fitnessjourney #hkig #igershk #discoverhongkong #explorehongkong #hongkonger #expar #expatlife #motivationmonday #quote #motivation